Sedgwick & Brattle by Thom Filicia is a multi-line online shop and showroom located at the New York Design Center featuring products from the Thom Filicia Home Collection as well as a curated selection of items from brands that reflect our overall aesthetic and point of view. Neither Sedgwick & Brattle nor Thom Filicia produce or manufacture any of the items sold at S&B, therefore any defects or damages are the responsibility of the manufacturer. S&B will facilitate any and all customer service related issues arising from purchases made on the website or in the showroom. We hope that all of our customers will have an exceptional shopping experience with us, but if there are any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pricing and product assortment are subject to change at the discretion of Sedgwick & Brattle.
• All items made to order, therefore are not able to be returned unless otherwise noted at the time of sale.
• Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items: if any item arrives damaged, defective or incorrect, we will do our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
• Please email email@example.com to submit a claim within 3 days of receipt.
• Please include images of the damage along with your order number for reference.
• Items cannot be returned or refunded because of damage, defect or incorrect production, only replaced.
• All claims submitted after 3 days will be considered on a case by case basis.
Canceling an Order
• Orders may be canceled within 24 hours of placing the order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Order cancellation requests received after this timeframe will not be processed.
• Please note the lead time when placing your order. Backorder dates are subject to change. Customers will receive notifications on affected items as information is available.
• In rare cases, items may be discontinued and no longer available to ship. These items will be canceled and the customer will receive a full refund.
• Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.